I want to share these with you.
I have a degree in pharmacy and thus a pharmacist. I have no business degree whatsoever. My business education is achieved by experience, seminars, and reading well-known business and leadership authors.
I think my blog will provide you:
1. Light-hearted looks at organizational leadership, mainly what I view as gaffes. I have seen a lot; in corporations, small business, and healthcare. It is my desire that a blog provides a lesson, or some enlightenment.
2. Stories of my life in healthcare, especially pharmacy. I hope to be humorous. Some tales will be more serious in nature. Let’s face it; we as humans are funny at times. I would at least like to fetch a feeble smile from you if not a hearty laugh.
3. No ranting. Many of us pharmacists have come to despise our profession. It is sad, but true; but I do not want to do that here.
4. A resource for information on leadership, management and healthcare. Do you want a list of resources? If you would like to see something or would like my thoughts on a subject…please let me hear from you.
5. A chance to hear your feedback. I would love to hear from you and receive advice. I am all ears!
So let us have a pleasurable time while we learn from each other.